WHAT IS AN HMO?
HMO is the acronym for Homes of Multiple Occupation as stated in the Housing Act, which is law in England & Wales. The term, prior to 2015, described a property, which as being rented & had three or more storeys high, occupied by two or more households and had shared facilities.
Since 2015 there has been an extension of the Law to include, in some boroughs, all rented properties under three different HMO schemes to improve housing conditions.
The initial schemes ran until December 2019 and has been extended for a further 5 years with each Council having different requirements. The schemes cover traditional HMO’s through to any privately rented flat irrespective of size & occupants.
Kreativeinshght’s Multi-Let Management Solutions Are Comprised Of The Following Core Elements:
- Long term tenancy Company let agreement for up to 5 years, with the option to renew.
- Guaranteed rental return- Landlords receive the full amount of agreed rent throughout the term.
- HMO Licensing-Project managing the license application and the required & compliant works
- Regular cleaning & inspections- Regular cleaning and inspections to maintain property standards.
- Exceptionally high standards-Proactive maintenance ensures property standards are maintained.