We ensure that the landlords we work receive great value from our relationship and are provided with a hands-off, long term tenancy solution with a greater return on their investments. Our standard company let agreement is for a term of up of between 3 and 5 years and we guaranteed you rent, which means you receive one payment every month for the duration of the agreement. We handle the tenants, carry out any repairs & maintenance and take care of your property through regular inspections. We will also apply for the HMO License and project manage any compliance work required. Sound interesting? If you are a landlord with a ¾ bed+ property with at least one reception room, a good size kitchen & living space and close to public transport links in London, Midlands and the surrounding areas, you are just who we are looking for so please get in touch. Now put your feet up and we will take care of the rest!
Kreativeinshght’s Multi-Let Management Solutions Are Comprised Of The Following Core Elements:
- Long term tenancy Company let agreement for up to 5 years, with the option to renew.
- Guaranteed rental return- Landlords receive the full amount of agreed rent throughout the term.
- HMO Licensing-Project managing the license application and the required & compliant works
- Regular cleaning & inspections- Regular cleaning and inspections to maintain property standards.
- Exceptionally high standards-Proactive maintenance ensures property standards are maintained.
HMO is the acronym for Homes of Multiple Occupation as stated in the Housing Act, which is law in England & Wales. The term, prior to 2015, described a property, which as being rented & had three or more storeys high, occupied by two or more households and had shared facilities.
Since 2015 there has been an extension of the Law to include, in some boroughs, all rented properties under three different HMO schemes to improve housing conditions.
The initial schemes ran until December 2019 and has been extended for a further 5 years with each Council having different requirements. The schemes cover traditional HMO’s through to any privately rented flat irrespective of size & occupants.
Renting through Hawes & Co couldn’t be more straightforward. Whatever your needs we will help you move.
At Hawes & Co we are proud to be an award winning Lettings’ Agent, and among one of the largest in our area. Our team is totally committed to delivering you a straight forward service, focused on your needs challenging ourselves and the industry norms in order to achieve this.
We are fully registered members of ARLA meaning our landlords and tenants money is protected through Client Money Protection. Deposits are registered with specialist schemes for your security and you will be issued with a deposit protection certificate. At Hawes & Co you can be confident that you can trust us to give you open and honest advice.
The Lettings Department is a highly motivated and professional team who offer a first-rate service to all Landlords with all property types.
- We have a dedicated ‘in-house’ property management team which means that you will be dealing with specialist staff that have not only seen your property, but understand the needs of every client.
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman – Lettings is your guarantee that we will provide protection to our clients and operate to the highest standards.
- We are fully registered members of ARLA so you can be confident that you can trust us to give you open and honest advice. Deposits are registered with specialist schemes for your security and you will be issued with a deposit protection certificate.